Warwick Communications Technology Committee minutes
December 11, 2023
Members: Kelly Buchanan, Brad Compton, Andrea Woods
Webmaster: John Paganetti
Meeting at Warwick Town Hall called to order at 6:00 pm by Chair Kelly Buchanan
Minutes of the September 11, 2023 meetings were approved unanimously.
- John has a lot of stuff on the website, but more to do. It’s getting there!
- Lots of photos have been sent in; John can take more
- We want to pin Town Meetings and Elections on the news page. We wish we could pin it on the home page, but there isn’t a way to do that? Kelly suggests adding a banner for just TMs and elections. John can do that. Banner events: Town Meetings and Elections.
- The website doesn’t have meeting postings, only minutes. Agendas are not going up, as we don’t have a complete list, and sporadically posting them would be a disservice.
- Who gets to post events? Town committees, anyone hosting a public event in town. John is willing and able to post stuff, but doesn’t want vet events. If we come up with guidelines, he’s happy to follow them. We’ll work on some clear guidelines at a future meeting.
- What should go on the Broadband page? Andrea: update on Charter installation.
- A lot of content needs to be filled in still.
- John sent a request to committees asking them what they want up.
- Add a community page that includes links to local organizations including businesses, churches, and so on.
- It would be good to have info on each committee, including number of members. etc.
- John’s working on filters for the news feed.
Warwick Broadband Service
- Charter has started installing in Warwick in the past week or so. Andrea suggests we put info up in the newsletter.
Items not anticipated
Next meeting: Monday, January 8 at 6:00 pm in the Warwick Town Hall dining room.
Meeting adjourned at 6:42 pm.
Submitted by Brad Compton, Secretary