The Historic Warwick Inn (1828)
...and see the Notices and the individual Committee pages!
- Aug 18 (Sun): Warwick Historical Society Museum open from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Your hosts: Dave & Bev Shepardson.
- Aug 19 (Mon): Selectboard meets at 6:00 p.m. in the Town Hall. Agenda.
- Aug 22 (Thu): Hackmatack Lives - All are welcome for a group reading of a portion of the Hackmatack book series by Mary P. Wells Smith at 7:00 p.m in the Library. The books, published circa 1900, portray life in the village of Hackmatack, closely modeled on Warwick in the late 1800's.
- Aug 24 (Sat): Old Home Days! Schedule.
- Aug 24 (Sat): Warwick Historical Society Museum open from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Your hosts: Liz Whipple, Mike Carey.
- Aug 25 (Sun): Old Home Days! Corregatta! Schedule.
- Aug 25 (Sun): Warwick Historical Society Museum open from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Your host: TBA.
- Aug 28 (Wed): PVRSD first day of school! Parents: Yay! Kids: Boo!
For the schedules and fees for the Recreation Committee's programs in Yoga and Zumba, etc., go here.
Drop In Knitting
Thursdays from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. in the Library.
Exercise for Wellness
Tuesdays at 9:45 a.m. in the Town Hall
Second Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m. in the Library
Chair Yoga and Tai Chi for Wellness
Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. in the Town Hall
Mondays 10 - 4; Tuesdays 1 - 8; Thursdays 5 - 8;
Saturdays 10 - 12:30.
Library is closed on Saturdays until school opens in the Fall.
Transfer Station Info:
Open Wednesday evenings from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. during July and August.
Open Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Senior Mealsite Info:
Tuesdays at Noon - call 978-544-2630 for reservations by Monday a.m.
back to top of page