The Historic Warwick Inn (1828)
...and see the Notices and the individual Committee pages!
- Mar 31 (Fri): The Gathering Place is cancelled due to potential storm.
- April 3 (Mon): Warwick property tax due. Details and more info.
- April 4 (Tue): Women's Guild meets at 1:00 p.m. in the Town Hall.
- April 10 (Mon): Selectboard meets at 6:00 p.m. in the Town Hall.
- April 11 (Tue): Poetry Workshop with b. g. Thurston from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the Library.
- April 12 (Wed): Sammy and the Grand Buffet at 6:00 p.m. at the Warwick Community School.
- April 15 (Sat): Wooden Fender presents the Khalif Neville Trio at 7:00 p.m. in the Town Hall.
- April 16 (Sun): Easter Sunday.
- April 17 (Mon) - April 21 (Fri): PVRSD Spring Vacation Week.
- April 17 (Mon): Patriot's Day Holiday. Library closed. School vacation begins.
- April 18 (Tue): Federal and Massachusetts income tax due!
- April 20 (Thu): Foot Clinic from 8:00 to 8:30 a.m. in the Metcalf Chapel.
- April 22 (Sat): Roadside Cleanup at 10:00 a.m.
- April 24 (Mon): Selectboard meets at 6:00 p.m. in the Town Hall.
- May 1 (Mon): Annual Town Meeting at 7:00 p.m. in the Town Hall.
- May 15 (Mon): Annual Town Election from Noon to 7:00 p.m. in the Town Hall.
For the schedules and fees for the Recreation Committee's programs in Yoga, Zumba and Strength Training, go here.
Exercise for Wellness
Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Town Hall
Second Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m. in the Library
Tai Chi for Wellness
Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. in the Town Hall
The Gathering Place
Fridays at 10:00 a.m. in the Town Hall.
No Gathering this Friday, March 31, because of potential storm.
For the latest menu (usually posted Wednesdays), go here.
Mondays 10 - 4; Tuesdays 1 - 8; Thursdays 5 - 8; Saturdays 10 - 12:30.
Transfer Station Info:
Open Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Senior Mealsite Info:
Tuesdays at Noon - call 978-544-2630 for reservations by Monday a.m.
back to top of page